Friday, December 21, 2012

End of Year, Beginning of Career



This year was the first year of SilasRowlandTv on YouTube. To me, we had a very successful year. We created 22 videos, and acquired 109 subscribers. Now, to me that isn't so great, and it's not even what made this year so amazing. What I stumbled upon was my career.  I met lots of people that showed and helped me with so much that I feel like I have gotten a good start. Many people this year have helped me get by, and I cannot thank them enough. (I will list their names at the bottom.) I started with making a video in a day, and posting it to writing a script and having a full production. I learned many things on Photoshop, After Effects, and things about cameras that would have made my head explode in January. People know me now, and they respect my decision and goals. That touches my heart, and I couldn't be happier. I thought my path was dark, but the clamp lights and LCD screens have helped. Thanks film making  and thanks friends. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Stay tuned for next year. 

CHRIS GARRIS for being by my side through it all.
MICHAEL WARREN KENDALL for acting and helping us!
RICHARD AUGHPIN for being ignorant and sort of like a mentor kinda dude thing.
FRANK FIGUEROA for believing in me.
ZACHARY WILSON for making SilasRowlandTv shirts and believing in me. You're a good friend.
BRANDON MANLEY for being MUMBLES.
EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment