Friday, April 26, 2013

June Project: Chicken Invaders

Earlier this week I made a post about a video in June I would be making. The short film will be based off the video game "Chicken Invaders". 

I talked to InterAction Studios and they said that they would be more than glad to share it around for their fan base to see. They want to be impressed, and I plan on doing that. However, the film is not directly affiliated with the game developers. 

I have a feeling this is a big opportunity. I haven't seen anything like what I have in mind for this project. 

It would be good to start putting together a crew while I am currently writing the screenplay.

As of right now, I am looking for a producer and visual effects editor/artist. There are other positions, so send in your resume to rowlandsilas@ymail.com. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/chicken.invaders?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment